Customer Service


1.  Hull Insurance

This type of insurance covers leisure and fishing boats, oil tankers and cargo ships including machinery and equipment.


Types of Hull Insurance:

  • H & M, TPL: Covers losses resulting from sinking, fire or collision.
  • Marine Risks Insurance
  • War & SRCC: Covers losses resulting from warm civil tensions, muting and revolt as well as mines, torpedoes, explosives and air strikes.

2.  Marine Cargo (Sea – Land – Air) Insurance

  • Voyage Policy: Covers the cargo during a specific voyage.
  • Mixed policy: covers both a voyage and a period of time.

3. Aviation Insurance

This insurance covers the aircraft from incurred financial losses, injuries of passengers/ crew and damages of cargo. It also covers liability, war risks and other consequential losses.